We're stringing a number of events together, all on the one day. All very conventient and brings the club together before the season gets underway. This will be on Sunday 21st of February, times to be confirmed, and includes:
- Come & Try / Gives you an opportunity to test your kid out running around on the pitch. It's not a trial as that's not really a Woodside thing, but if your child is new to the sport you will want to give them a bit of a run around first. We've also got a table of community boots you can try on. It also gives new parents the opportunity to have a look around the club.
- Meet the Coach / The clubs has most coaches assigned to teams so far. Want to meet your child's coach? Come along for a chat.
- AGM / We weren't able to run the AGM last year due to everyone's favourite pandemic. As per any committee members will need to be elected or re-elected into positions. Interested in joining the committee? We really need your help.
- Club Awards / We've got a few people to recognise from their efforts last season and over the years. Whilst we've got an audience we should recognise these individuals, which includes both players and adults.
- BBQ / We'll be running a BBQ at some point during the day. Everyone loves a sizzle! Onions or top or bottom or not at all.
Make sure you're subscribed to our mailing list or fill out our join form to register your interest.