Registrations are handled via the new PlayFootball (Juniors) web site. It's a two-stage process. Details as follows.
Create an account
- This is a new system for 2019, and will require you to initially set up a Football Account.
- Registered to Football before? Be sure to use the same email address that you registered with last year so that your account records can be matched and allow you to link the records together. That way you won’t lose your player history.
- Note for Parents – you can set up an account in your name and link your children’s registrations to your account. If you wish to keep your child’s player history please be sure to use the same email address that you used when you registered them previously.
- Don’t know what email address you used or don’t have access to this email anymore? Contact FFSA on 8340 3088 or email email@example.com.
Register with the club
- Select to register as WWSC Junior Player.
- Note: Only if you are playing for another Club as well (e.g., Hawks) do you use the WWSC plus Hawks player registration.
- Follow each step and answer the questions for the registration. Registration is completed after you have confirmed your order and select ‘Submit and Pay Later’.
Note: You will need to have a player photo available to upload as part of your registration. This photo is not made publicly available.
- Fees for 2019 will be $185 for all junior teams – this cost includes all annual affiliation fees and player insurance.
- Sports Vouchers can be used for children at primary school up to year 7. If you wish to use the Voucher please deduct $100 from your registration fee and submit a completed Voucher form to the Club.
- Payment is to be made direct to the club and details are included in the Play Football invoice emailed to you after registering. Alternatively they're provided below.
Please transfer funds directly into the club's account. Alternatively contact the committee to make other payment arrangements.
Bank: Bank SA
Please include PLAYER NAME as reference.